Jump to navigation Jump to search
Interop-focused API/Platform Companies
- HumanAPI: Backed by A16Z. Patient-portal based data. Serving life insurance market.
- Eligible API: Eligibility info hyper-focus
- Redox: Madison-based, Ex-Epic people.
- Datica: Previously Catalyze Health. Raised $14.8M. Founded by Travis Good, MD (left).
- Sansoro Health: $14.5M raised. Acquired (?merged) with Datica in June 2019.
- Medal: $3.8M. SF based. Stealthy.
- 1Up Health: Ex-googler CEO, Aneesh Chopra Advisor. $10.4M Raised.
- Health Samurai (Aidbox): SF based. FHIR backend for healthcare apps. Unknown funding.
- Tafi: Small. Chicago based. June 2020 - 404 on website.. RIP.
- Stratus Medicine
- InterOptex: June 2020 - 404 on website.. RIP.
- Availity: $200M+. PE-backed.
- Diameter Health: $11M+ raised. Optum as lead investor. Platform for EHR data exchange and analysis.
- Moxe Health: Not really an API play.. but an integration platform that aims to be sponsored by payers and create a bidirectional network between payer-providers. $6M+ Series A. In Wisconsin.
- Commure: $39M. General Catalyst. Acquired ListRunner assets. FHIR based API platform.
- Noyo: API platform vision for health insurance benefits. SF based. $4M raised. Ex-Zenefits founders.
- Ensemble: By InterSystems
- CloverLeaf: By Infor
- Mirth Connect: Bought by NextGen in 2013
- Iguana: By InterfaceWare
- Qvera: "free"
- HealthJump: Argentine