MBBS, MA, MBA
2018 : Google
Since 05/18: Global Lead, Healthcare. Working on go-to-market and growth strategy for Google Cloud.
2013 : Omnicell, Inc.
2011 - 2013 : UnitedHealth Group
2009 - 2011 : Kaiser Permanente IT
2008 - 2011 : Northwestern University
2003 - 2009 : GE Healthcare IT
2018 : LeanTaas, Inc.
2017 : Commure, Inc.
2014 - 2017 : Dovetail Care, Inc.
Directly managed the engineers (iOS, Android, Signal Processing expertise), design and content development teams. Did sales, business development and marketing.
Since 2014: Self Care Catalysts, Inc.
2014 - 2015 : Atomiton, Inc.
2013 - 2014 : BIOInformative, Inc.
2011 - 2015 : iActiveIT Ltd.
- Author, “Retail Healthcare Service Model: Is it Applicable in India?” India@Kellogg: 76-77, Publication of the India Business Conference 2008, Kellogg School of Management.
- Author, “Specifying design criteria for electronic medical record interface using cognitive framework”. American Medical Informatics Association. AMIA Ann. Symp. Proc. 2003:594-8. Invited as speaker to present it at AMIA 2003 Symposium, Washington D.C.
- Co-Author, “Synchronizing Patient, Provider and Payer Relationships”. Unpublished 2008 whitepaper with Dipak C. Jain (Dean, Kellogg School of Management).
- Co-Author, “An experimental system for comparing speed, accuracy & completeness of physician data entry using electronic & paper methods”. AMIA Ann. Symp. Proc. 2003:812.
- Contributor, “A tool for abstracting relevant classes of concepts: the Common Ancestry Summarizer.” Medinfo. 2004;11 (Part 1):449-53
- Moderator, AI in Healthcare: Panel Discussion, Google Launchpad Space, San Francisco (2017)
- Speaker, Personalized Medicine World Congress 2013, California.
- Certified Agile Scrum Product Owner (2011)
- Consultant on SBIR Phase 1 NIH Grant 1R43LM010750-01, “Voice Based, Workflow Enhancing, Primary Care Medical Data Input System”. Awarded in 2010. PI Daniel J. Riskin.
- Keynote Speaker, Predictive Analytics & Data Visualization Conference at Garfield Center for Innovation, Kaiser Permanente (March 2010).
- Second place at the 2007 Business Plan Competition and ‘Mitsubishi International Award’ ($15,000) at the 11th Annual Edward L. Kaplan New Venture Challenge hosted by University of Chicago Graduate School of Business.
- Intellectual Property Lead for GE Healthcare Enterprise Solutions business (2007-2009)
- Business lead for ‘Healthcare Information Markets’ spring 2007 project with EdgeLab. (a GE collaboration with University of Connecticut Business School)
- Primary inventor on USPTO patent 8,348,839 (granted Jan 2013) and patent application 20080255875 filed by GE Healthcare in 2006-2007. Co-inventor on 3 other applications.
- Finalist in the 2003 American Medical Informatics Association Paper Competition.
- Six Sigma Green Belt, GE Corporate Certification, 2003.
- Mentor, UCSF Healthcare Lean Launchpad Program (2015)
- Co-Founder, Panaceon.com– Offering remote monitoring for movement based disorders and physical therapy. (2011-12)
- Mentor, Kellogg Venture Community (2010-2013)
- President, Healthcare and Biotechnology Club, Kellogg School of Management (2008-09)
- Co-Founder, Varna Research- A clinical data and trials outsourcing company (2007-08)
- Executive Committee Member, Indian Medical Informatics Association (2007-2008)
- Core Member, Lab. of Decision Making & Cognition, Columbia University, NY (2002-03)