Jump to navigation Jump to search
SDoH Directories, Aggregators
- NowPow: Community-based resources in 9 states. Seed?. Chicago.
- Healthify: Find services and coordinate referrals with community partners. $9.5M Series A. BCBS Venture Partners backed. NY.
- Aunt Bertha: Links to network of community based organizations. Austin. Series C $22M. Techstars.
- Carrot Health: Predictive insights based on consumer and healthcare data. Minneapolis. Funding?
- Socially Determined: SDoH analytics platform to predict risk. Washington DC. Funding?
- Signify Health: Network directory of Community-based orgs, Collaboration platform, Reporting, etc. Large company that acquired TAVHealth in Mar 2019 to create SignifyCommunity offering.
- Unite US: Tech platform (screening, referrals, care mgmt, analytics) and network services. Series B $45M. NY.
- PCCI: Grant-funded non profit R&D org. Their 'Communities of Care' program connects healthcare providers and community-based organizations.
- Act.MD: Social care coordination platform. $8.4M. Boston.
Non Emergency Medical Transport (NEMT)
- Circulation: Raised $10+M Series A in 2017. Acquired by Logisticare in 2018.
- Ride Health: $6.2M raised. NY.
- RoundTrip: $7M Raised. Philadelphia.
- Hitch Health: $900K. Minnesota.
- SafeRide: $2.8M Series A. Led by Fresenius (Kidney care!)
- SafeTrip: Self-funded by Atlanta-based opera singer?
- UZURV: $5M angel Series A.
- Polaris Mobility: $765K pre-seed.